As we are drawing to the end of the first half-term of the academic year, we have organised those parents and carers of children in Years 1 - 6 to meet remotely with your children’s teachers across a number of days.
As we have in previous years, we will be hosting our parent consultations remotely using Microsoft Teams.
- Bookings will be made through Arbor.
- Appointments are, as always, 10 minutes long, and you will be able to book one appointment for each of your children, with their class teacher.
- For parents who have children in more than one class, please allow enough time for you to move from one virtual waiting room to another.
To book your Guardian Consultation
- On the homepage of your Arbor account, you will see details of the upcoming Guardian Consultation. Click to access the booking page and select the meeting to book.
- Please note that year groups will be hosting their parents’ evenings on different dates.
- Click on the Time slot drop-down button and choose the time you would like to attend the consultation, and which Primary Guardians will be attending. (Please make sure at least one guardian is ticked, or you will receive an error).
- Click on the green Book time slot button, and the page will reload and show your booking has been succesful.
Bookings will go live on Arbor at 6:00pm, Monday 9th October and will close at 12:00pm, Friday 13th October 2023. You will not be able to book appointments or make changes at any other times.
As appointments can only be booked through Arbor, please contact the school office if you have any difficulty in booking an appointment.
(Please note: children in Nursery and Foundation Stage will have their parents’ evenings after the half term break).