Friends of Priory Rise
Welcome to the home page of the The Friends of Priory Rise! Please use the links to find out more about us and our exciting fundraising activities.
The main aims of the Friends are to:
- Raise funds to help the school provide extra resources for the children
- Run social events for the children and parents, providing an opportunity for people to meet and get to know each other
- Support the school during the growth and expansion of the local area
- The Friends was started in February 2009 with the aims of organising fun, social events for children and parents, and also (hopefully!) raising funds to buy additional resources for the school. Despite starting soon after the school opened, when our numbers were still fairly low, we have been absolutely overwhelmed by the amazing support we have received from pupils, families and staff. There is a real community spirit here at Priory Rise, and we are always very encouraged by the support for our ideas, however weird and wonderful they may be!
We are always keen to hear ideas for fundraising or events, and new faces are very welcome at our regular meetings. The meetings are very informal and are a great way to meet other parents and a chance to get involved in some fun and fundraising. If you can't make it to a meeting, you can still get involved in lots of other ways. Even if you can only spare an hour there's bound to be a little something you can help with! If you would like to get in touch, we would love to hear from you.
- To contact us, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org