We want our children to...
- Achieve highly to the best of their ability and enjoy learning
- Be caring, responsible, well behaved and polite citizens who are active members of our school community
- Be confident, happy and independent learners with high self-esteem
- Understand how they learn and take responsibility for aspects of their own learning
- Be confident users of modern technology
In order to achieve this we will...
- Provide inspiring and motivational teaching which challenges children to think
- Set high standards of behaviour and encourage individual responsibility
- Ensure that everyone expects the best of and for every child
- Provide exciting and creative learning opportunities including the use of modern technology
- Create a happy, secure environment where relationships are excellent and where every child is valued and feels safe
- Help children to understand how they learn best and develop the skills for life-long learning
- Work closely with parents and carers, developing excellent home-school relationships
- Provide opportunities to participate in community activities in and out of school and learn about the world around them