Standards and Performance
Please find below the results for Foundation, KS1 and KS2 from the most recent years.
(Due to Covid-19, assessments for children across the school were not carried out, therefore we do not have end of year data for 2020.)
- Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Results for 2019
- Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Results for 2018
- Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Results for 2017
- Foundation Stage, Key Stage 1 and Key Stage 2 Results for 2016
Priory Rise School was inspected by OFSTED in January 2015. Please click on the link below to find the full report:
Parents may also be interested in this Department for Education tool for comparing school and college performance:
- Compare school and college performance
- Priory Rise School
- Gov.Uk - Schools Financial Benchmarking - Priory Rise School
Parent View allows parents and carers to give their views about their child’s school at any time of the school year. The questionnaire is also the main mechanism for parents to give their views to inspectors about their child’s school at the time of a school inspection.
You must consent to the use of user embedded cookies to allow this embedded object to show.