Due to current restrictions we are unable to operate Parents' Evening in the usual way, but we still want to ensure that parents are being kept fully up-to-date on their child's progress and give parents the opportunity to speak face-to-face to their child's teacher.
To this end we are going to be conducting Parents' Evening using Microsoft Teams which will allow parents and teachers to meet via video chat.
If you are intending to use Teams on your laptop then you shouldn't need to download any software and can join the meeting through your web browser.
However, if you are intending to use your mobile phone, iPad, tablet or would prefer to have the software installed then please click this link:
Appointments will be booked via ParentMail in the usual way and details on this process will have been sent out to parents.
On the date and time of your appointment, click on the link below for your child's teacher and class to be taken to the meeting. You will initially be placed in a waiting room and then admitted by your child's teacher when they are ready.
At the conclusion of the meeting, please wait for your child's teacher to remove you from the meeting.
As always when technology is involved there may be some speed bumps on the way and we apologise and thank you in advance for bearing with us!
Friday 05 March 2021
- Miss Giles - Nursery - 05/03/21
- Mrs Benham-Smith & Mrs Best - Beetles Class - 05/03/21
- Miss Brown - Honeybees Class - 05/03/21
- Mrs Woods - Fireflies Class - 05/03/21
- Miss Bwye - Donaldson Class - 05/03/21
- Miss Major - Dr Seuss Class - 05/03/21
- Mrs Truan & Mrs Dean - Rosen Class - 05/03/21
- Mr Bullen - McAllister Class - 05/03/21
- Miss S Fenables - Browne Class - 05/03/21
- Miss Huish - Morpurgo Class - 05/03/21