Possible Snow!

27th February 2018

We are sure that many of our children are excited at the prospect of snow and wondering whether the school will be open as the snow comes this way. The BBC forecast suggests that this area should be fine for the coming days until at least Thursday, however these things can change quickly and we will continue to monitor the situation.

We will need to consider whether children and staff can get safely to school and the safety around the school site. 

Please check our own Priory Rise School website and the Milton Keynes Council site at https://www.milton-keynes.gov.uk/closures for all updates. If the school were to be closed early for any reason during the school day, we will send a Parentmail letter out to families as soon as a decision about school closure has been made.

In the meantime, please encourage your children to wrap up warm and give themselves extra time for the journey to and from school.